SMOKING CESSATION CAMPAIGN
Dear Active Citizens,
Greetings from the home of peace and tourism; Jos city.
Pursuant to SDGs goal 3 adopted by JCI “good health and well-being and our plan of action on curtailing social vices, JCI Jos city considered that human beings do get addicted to different things in life that at the end form an attitude which later becomes problem to them.
JCI Jos city has observed through individuals and collective research that addiction to different smokable substances is a common practice among youths in Jos metropolis and the world over. This happen to sparkle the interest of the chapter to carry out this project with respect to the objectives outlined below
· To carry out life skill training on 100 youth by the end of this year.
· To carry out trainers’ workshop where 10 JCI Jos city members will be trained on life skill by August, 2016.
· To collaborate with relevant NGOs in doing same as above.
This campaign is proposed to hold as follows:
· Venue: Gada biu viewing center
· Date: 24th August, 2016
· Time: 4pm
· State of the art equipment for power point presentation
· Musical gadgets.