It was a passion-inspiring evening yesterday as we hosted JCI Senator Charles Onyibe (all the way from JCI Ikeja) who led a mentoring session at the Business Meeting of JCI Oluyole for the month of June 2016. Do find the 10 lessons from the session below:
1. When you are partying, do open your eyes to opportunities. So you won't just end up only paying for others to party.
2. When life/JCI has given you so much, give back to people to also lift them up.
3. There is power in teeming up with like-minds to achieve your dreams. In this way, you will have more resources, more time and more energy.
4. JCI is capable of giving you alot in life. It depends on how fast you see the opportunities, engage the right people and maximize JCI trainings/events.
5. People will only get interested in you if they see value in you. People will want to support your ideas only of they see value in it. Never get disappointed, rather get back to work.
6. There are bad people everywhere. There are also trustworthy people everywhere. When you want to build, liase with the right set of people.
7. Growth may take time but you will get there. Just be focused. Start small and grow gradually.
8. Growth will take you to a position where you can venture into big things. Also use it as an advantage to give opportunities to more people.
9. Your start is not a factor of your destination. Your motivation is a stronger factor. Believe you can achieve it.
10. If you are as successful and impactful as Senator Onyibe, alot of people will claim they share the same birth-month with you. This was evident when he stepped out to cut his birthday cake. Everybody became June celebrants!!! LOL.
I hope you are impacted. Be free to share the lessons. For more motivation, follow www.facebook.com/jcioluyole.
Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim brothers.
JC Olufemi Babalogbon
Dir of Communications
Our members...our pride.