To be the leading global network of young active citizens.
To provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change.
That faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life;
That the brotherhood of man transcends the sovereignty of nations;
That economic justice can best be won by free men through free enterprise;
That government should be of laws rather than of men;
That earth’s great treasure lies in human personality;
And that service to humanity is the best work of life.
Who We Are
JCI is a global network of enterprising young leaders, ages 18 to 40.
Active in more than 5000 locations across nearly 115 countries. We transform passionate young people into capable and enterprising young leaders through training, programs, projects and events aligned with 4 areas of development opportunity.
Our four areas of opportunity are; Individual development, Business and entrepreneurship, Community action, and International cooperation. Do you want to be a global communicator, entrepreneur, changemaker, or networker?
Join us on the journey of developing young leaders for a changing world!
This is an initiative to sustain and rebuild economies and strengthen workforce morale after the covid-19 pandemic. JCI RISE, stands for Rebuild, Invest, Sustain, Evolve. It calls upon enterprising young leaders across the world to work together to make economies and workforces more resilient
The three main goals of this initiative are;
- Sustaining and rebuilding businesses and economies
- Engaging and empowering our workforce.
- Acknowledging, understanding, and finding solutions to the mental health impacts COVID-19 has had on the global population
Common goals between JCI RISE and SDG GOALS;
- Goal 1: No Poverty
- Goal 3: Good health and wellbeing
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Goal 11: Sustainable cities and communities
- Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production