LAGOS LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS' OTS
These five Local Organizations will be under one roof, same day to learn from four great Ambassadors of our Noble Organization:
* Kayode Aiyedogbon - Execution Without Excuses
* JCIN Amb. Ayo Muritala - Creating A Sustainable and Measurable Impact
* JCIN Amb. Precious Adeho - JCI Admin
* JCIN Amb. Olamide Akin-Balogun - JCI Impact
- JCI Admin is the JCI Local Organization management course recommended for any member who wants to become a member of the local board or a leader at any level in the Local Organization. The course covers the structure of the local board, management of the Local Organization affairs and the responsibility of the Local Organization in providing development opportunities that will empower JCI members to create positive change in and outside of JCI. JCI Admin should be taken by all members who want to fully understand the dynamics of the management and administration of a JCI Local Organization.
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 9am - 12noon
- JCI Impact is a course aimed for JCI members who want to become active citizens and create long-lasting positive change in their communities. The course discusses the active citizenship concept, covers the analysis of community needs, solutions addressing these needs and discusses the projects a Local Organization can conduct with all sectors of society in order to create sustainable and effective positive change in their community.
Duration 3 hours
Time: 9am to 12noon
Hover for colored image. Click for larger image.